Chalet View Lodge
Beginning on December 16th, we will be opening at 7:30am for the winter.
Welcome to Chalet View Lodge. At the crossroads of luxury and unspoiled wilderness lies Chalet View Lodge. Your hosts, the Hickman family invite you to come visit and escape into the tranquility and magnificence of Northern California’s Sierra Mountain Range. Here, you’ll live day to day, adventure to adventure. Cast a fly in sparkling waters to eager trout, explore the areas hundreds of miles of spectacular trails, either on horseback, mountain bikes, snowmobiles, foot or whatever means of locomotion you desire.
Beautiful High Sierra. The valley is a hidden secret in the High Sierra and serves as one of Northern California’s most beautiful natural environments. Chalet View Lodge, a one-of-a-kind Boutique Hotel and Spa, serenely captures the natural beauty of the surrounding area.
Something for Everyone. Modern life’s hectic pace provides rare moments to unwind and find a little serenity. A trip to Chalet View Lodge would not be complete without experiencing one of our Spa treatments. Come lose yourself in a calming, therapeutic sanctuary, where talented professionals are devoted to your well-being.
Planning an unforgettable wedding reception or a weekday business meeting, sales presentation or conference? Our friendly, highly professional staff will make sure your stay or event is a memorable one.
Features and Amenities
- Beautiful location five miles east of Graeagle and three miles west of Portola
- Just minutes from The Graeagle Corner Barn, Located at the intersection of Hwy 89 & Hwy 70
- Property adjacent to 1.2 million square feet of public forest
- 49 Luxurious Accommodations: a villa, guest rooms, suites, and private cabins
- High-Speed wireless internet access
- 3,000 square feet of unique business, meeting and conference space
- Pet Friendly Bringfido.com
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Large event room
- The Spa at Chalet View Lodge
- Sauna and steam room
- The Grille restaurant
- Outdoor wood fired pizza oven
- Large terrace patio with seating and fireplace
- Starbucks Coffee Shop
- Elegant full bar
- Unique Day Spa to soothe the mind, body and soul
- 600 thread count linens over our pillow top mattresses and pillows
- Outdoor pool and jacuzzi tub
- Fitness Cardio Center
- Large summer gazebo to escape the heat of the sun
- Pickle, Bocce, Basketball and Volleyball Courts
- Badminton, Horseshoe, and Croquet
- Children’s playground
- Fishing Ponds stocked with rainbow trout for catch and release
- 9 Hole Golf Course
- Six mountain bikes for daily rental use to explore the area and nearby trails
- Mountain Bike Pump Track designed by the Legendary Mark Weir
- Sleds and snowshoes for winter months